Trying to find an addiction or alcohol rehab center for women in Locust Grove, Georgia that is affordable and effective? Consider CWR, a Christian, low-cost residential rehab nearby.
If you’re looking to help a woman you know in Locust Grove, Georgia, consider Columbus Women’s Rehab. This rehab just for women focuses on permanent recovery.
This non-profit, Christian drug rehab and alcohol recovery program breaks the addiction or alcoholism cycle! Unlimited by time constraints, this program helps addicted women find long-lasting recovery.
The fees are low, too, due to financial support from the community. For 60 years, Adult and Teen Challenge Christian rehab centers like this one for women in Columbus, Georgia has proven to produce among the highest rate of recovery for those who stay through completion.
Without the new mindset and life focus that Columbus Women’s Rehab provides, addicted women will return to other Locust Grove, Georgia drug rehabs again and again.
This effective Christian drug treatment center near Locust Grove, Georgia provides holistic treatment. Spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and educational training grants them a new life – a life free of addiction and its consequences. To this end, Columbus Women’s Rehab offers a 3-stage process of recovery, renewal, restoration and healing. Upon completion, women receive a new way of thinking and living. Once known as liars, manipulators, and blame-shifters, women in Columbus Women’s Rehab find a new life.
Women from Locust Grove, Georgia who attend this rehab are taught to replace their addiction with life purpose, service, compassion, and a strong work ethic.
The life training curriculum provides women with the skills required for them to become successful members of society. Classes cover topics like substance abuse, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention, and cognitive behavioral tools. As they absorb these concepts, addicted women assemble a durable foundation in recovery.
Nobody in Locust Grove, Georgia can overcome addiction without help. Addicted women must rely on a higher power and embrace a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Time and again, women in this Christian drug rehab in GA have made remarkable transformations Christ. With a spiritual basis for living, your loved one can find serenity, fulfillment, and a desire to stay clean.
Stop the life-controlling impact of addiction in a women’s life now by calling (855) 934-HOPE (4673). Your call and your information will always be confidential. Read through the rest of this Christian rehab’s website and inquire for further details. Friendly admissions staff will be in touch with you right away.
Addicted women in Locust Grove, Georgia need more than just separation from mind-altering substances. Columbus Women’s Rehab in Georgia helps them recover and replace addiction with a brand-new way to live their lives.
Women will find a real meaning in their lives along with the resolve to avoid negative behaviors and environments on their own. Addicted women can rebuild relationships, accept responsibility, and successfully return to their home community in Locust Grove, Georgia.
More about addiction or alcohol rehab centers for women in Locust Grove, Georgia:
Locust Grove is a city in Henry County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,322 at the 2000 census. Census estimates for 2005 show a population of 3,434. Some unincorporated communities such as Luella and many rural areas surround Locust Grove and addresses in those communities have Locust Grove postal addresses. The City of Locust Grove derived its name from a grove of locust trees that could be seen throughout the town. Locust Grove was a major rail distribution center for cotton, peaches, and other farm products. The city had three cotton gins and several warehouses. In 1870, the first store was built on Main StreCity of Locust Grove. Since that time many new businesses have moved to Locust Grove. In 1893, the town was incorporated and the papers were officially signed on December 20, 1893. The original city limits extended mile in every direction from the train depot in the heart of town. The city government consisted of one mayor and five council members. The first to fill these positions were appointed until elections could take place. The first mayor was M.P. Sowell. Those appointed to the first city council were: G.P. Combs, C.M. Mahone, J.L. Garnder, R.C. Brown, and W.H. Peek. The first city clerk was C. W. Williams. The first ordinance passed by the city council restricted the speed of the trains to 15 miles per hour. There were questions on how to enforce this because the city did not have a police department at that time, but the railroad was notified. The town was reincorporated in 1922 and a new charter was established. One of Henry Countys most important landmark buildings is the Locust Grove Institute , founded by The Locust Grove Baptist Church and Mercer University. In 1894, the first building of the Institute was erected and the school opened its doors on November 1, 1894 with thirteen students and two instructors. By the end of the school year, eighty-five students had been enrolled. LGI grew rapidly and several houses in the community, such as the Combs-McKnight-Morfoot House were used as boarding housing to help accommodate the growing student population. Locust Grove Institute served a very important purpose and was one of the first schools in Georgia to be accredited by the Association of Schools and Colleges of the Southern States. The curriculum stressed learning in all facets of life, The academic building was constructed in 1904 for a total cost of $14,000.00. The original building was destroyed by fire in 1906. In 1918, LGI began a military training program for its students. In 1919, the Institute transferred all property titles to the Georgia Baptist Convention. The Great Depression and the introduction of public schools in Henry County led to the demise of The Locust Grove Institute in May 1930. The school remained empty until 1936 when the academic building served as a public elementary school for the city. In 1983, the City of Locust Grove purchased the building. Numerous renovations were made and the structure was restored, modifying the interior to house the various City Government offices, presently known as the Locust Grove Municipal Complex. This building was entered on the National Register of Historic Places on September 4, 1986. Locust Grove has experienced a growth in population and in businesses coming into the area. In 1900 the population of the city was 254 and is now over 4,000. Tanger Outlet Center opened for business in the fall of 1994 in Locust Grove. Since that time many new businesses have made Locust Grove their home. Tanger Outlet Center tenants include Coach, J. Crew, Jones New York, Liz Claiborne, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Pac Sun, Polo Ralph Lauren, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Aeropostale, Jockey, Eddie Bauer, Nike and more. Locust Grove is also home to Noah’s Ark, a rehabilitation center for animals and group home for children from birth to 18 years old. The non-profit facility is home to over 1,000 animals and is licensed by the State of Georgia to provide residential care for up to 24 children. The wildlife from the rehabilitation center and the children from the Children’s Care Home play a vital role for each other. The children participate in “pet therapy”, nurturing the baby wildlife as the animals are rehabilitated in hopes of eventually being returned to their natural habitat.
Excerpt about addiction or alcohol rehab centers for women in Locust Grove, Georgia, used with permission from Wikipedia.